There are times where your entire home could benefit from a deep-clean blitz. A Home Blitz is like a Spring clean so it’s incredibly thorough and removes all the dirt and grime that may be missed during a regular cleaning regime. Our Home Blitz service is hugely popular with a wide range of customers who find themselves in any of the following circumstances…
- Selling their home and want it to look perfect for potential buyers
- Had Tenants in their home who haven’t kept-up with the cleaning
- Want their home to look spotless for visitors or guests
- Have a physical disability that prevents them from cleaning thoroughly
- Have had major building works that have created a lot of dust and mess
- Have had a party or large gathering in their home
- Want the benefits of Spring clean throughout the year
- Simply don’t have time to keep on-top of their cleaning
Whatever the reason for your clean, our Home Blitzing service is guaranteed to have your home looking spotless from top to bottom. And as this is a one-off service, there is no commitment – you simply use our service as and when you need it.
If you need a weekly clean then you can get an instant quote and book online by clicking here.
How Much Does a Home Blitz Clean Cost?
We firmly believe that our prices are some of the most competitive available in the area and we strive to deliver the best service available so you can book with confidence. For your convenience, we’ve listed our base prices below and to gain a precise quote for your home, simply use the ‘Instant Quote & Book’ tool below.
Studio Flat – From £150
One Bedroom Flat – From £175
Two Bedroom Flat – From £200
Two Bedroom House – From £250
Three Bedroom House – From £300
Four Bedroom House – From £350
What Our Home Blitz Cleaning Service Involves
Our home blitzing service includes the following treatments to all rooms:
- A choice of Basic or Super kitchen blitz (pages open in new tab/window)
- A choice of Basic or Super bathroom blitz (pages open in new tab/window)
- Dust and wipe-down all skirting boards, doors and architraves
- Dust and wipe-down all furniture (externally)
- Dust and wipe down light switches and sockets
- Thoroughly vacuum all carpeted and wooden floor areas
- Mop and disinfect all tiled floors
- Clean under furniture where possible
- Dust and wipe-down all radiators
- Dust and wipe-down banisters
- Clean windows internally including frames and sills
- Dust and wipe-down window blinds
- Polish mirrors and internal glass
- Clean and disinfect cloakrooms including toilet and wash basin
Your Home Blitz Cleaning Questions
To show or hide any answer, simply click on the question. If you have any questions about our Home Blitz Cleaning service that aren’t addressed below, you can submit your question by using the form on the right of the page or call us on 01252 416 260 or 01344 20 6119.
Home Blitz FAQ
Yes we do.
Our insurance covers for breakages plus any accidents to our staff members. We’re happy to provide you with a copy of our insurance certificate should you wish to validate it. Please click on the link below to see our policy:
Our Blitzers will treat your home with the utmost care but if a breakages happens then we’ll make every effort to have the item repaired or replaced (like for like). If it can’t be repaired or replaced then we have insurance for such rare occasions.
If you have any items that are of sentimental or high value, we’d simply suggest asking our Blitzers to omit them from any cleaning service. Some things in life simply can’t be replaced by any insurance policy so if we don’t touch them, there is no chance of any accidents.
No, we supply all cleaning materials.
We use a rang of environmentally friendly products that we use for 90% of Blitzes. However, if we are faced with a particularly tough cleaning task then we may use more potent cleaning products but our staff will advice you in advance so you can decide whether we use those products or not.
Ideally, we prefer the customer to be present at least at the beginning and the end of our service but if you need to go out for any reason whilst our team are at work, that’s not a problem.
However, if you’d like a service booked on a vacant property, or whilst you’re out then that’s not a problem and we can organise to collect keys and return them when we’re finished. The only condition we have with working whilst the customer isn’t present is that payment is made in advance.
This really depends on the size of the property. Our aim is to do it within 1 day.
You have two options for paying for your service:
OPTION 1: Bank transfer (BACS) in advance.
OPTION 2: Pay on the day with cash or cheque.
For services where you won’t be present when our team have finished (such as end of tenancy cleans), full payment is required in advance.
All our Blitzing staff have undergone a CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checks to ensure they don’t have any criminal convictions plus we vet all new staff thoroughly and check their references.
We wouldn’t allow any of our staff in your home if we didn’t trust them 100% in our own homes.